- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- large egg 1, beaten
- white breadcrumbs 120g, make your own by grating day-old bread
- whole lemon 1, zest and juice
- mixed herbs 1 tsp, dried
- pepper 1
- skinless and boneless haddock 350g
- If you are not serving these as a family meal, these fish fingers can be frozen uncooked.
- If you don’t want to use haddock, replace with cod or pollock.
- SAFETY FIRST: ensure that the fish fingers are soft and do not contain large, hard lumps of fish or breadcrumbs.
Like this? Try these: