- 150g mushroom, whole if small or halved if big
- 0.5 whole red pepper, sliced and deseeded
- 0.5 whole yellow pepper, sliced and deseeded
- 0.5 whole green pepper, sliced and deseeded
- 1 whole courgette, sliced in rounds (around 2-3cm thickness)
- 4 whole wooden skewer, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch pepper
- 0.5 whole lemon, juiced
- Leftover vegetables can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days – delicious in salads or added to pasta sauces.
- You can grill or barbecue these kebabs, but cooking time might vary and kebabs will need turning and brushing with marinade as they cook.
Like this? Try these: