This newest release has all the top features of the original Peach Stroller, but boasts a unique black on white illustration-based design, cotton-rich fabrics, a highly polished black chassis and matching black wheels. There will be two versions released – one that features iconic landmarks from the London cityscape and one that has iconic landmarks from around the world. It’s a bold look, but certainly sophisticated, and iCandy has pulled the monochrome trend off with ease. As for a release date, stay tuned for updates!
One the Peach’s biggest claims to fame is its ability to convert from a single buggy to a tandem and back again, and you can either use it for two siblings of different ages or for twins, and even as a twin travel system. This latest edition will only be avilable as a single, so if you’re after a double option, you’ll need to look to the original colourways. We’ve tested the Peach out in all its configurations, so make sure you check out how it scored in our reviews:
- iCandy Peach Stroller – for transporting one
- iCandy Peach Blossom tandem – a double buggy for your baby and toddler
- iCandy Peach Blossom tandem travel system – a double buggy that can be a travel system for your baby and whilst transporting your toddler
- iCandy Peach Blossom Twin – a double buggy for twin babies
- iCandy Peach Blossom Twin travel system – a double travel system for twin babies
Take a look at these sneaky glimpses iCandy has shared with us, and let us know what you think…
Head to iCandy World to pinpoint your nearest stockist – just remember the Special Edition isn’t available, so don’t camp outside the store just yet!