There are plenty of baby products that aren’t essential, but certainly make nice extras. If your finances allow it and you have space in your home, you might find these are worthwhile buys before your twins arrive. If not, however, you will definitely be okay without these on your shopping list.
You might also find you don’t want any of these products for your twins. However, it’s better to know about them than have a last minute panic over whether you’ve neglected a vital purchase.
These “nice to have” items are often the kinds of things given as new baby gifts too, so don’t go overboard on buying these in pregnancy. You can download and print off a checklist of these nice to have items for twins.
Baby products that are nice extras for twins
- Cot mobile, 2 if you have a cot for each of your twins
- 2 buggy parasols or 1 double sunshade
- Buggy toys to keep your twins entertained
Nappy changing and bathing:
- Top and tail bowl
- Baby brush and comb
- Baby toiletries
- Nappy wrapper if using disposable nappies
- 2 bottle warmers
- 2 insulated bottle carriers
- Portable bottle warmer/thermos
- Powdered formula dispenser
- Baby outfits for your twins – matching or not – it’s up to you!
Download our free, easy-to-follow twin baby “nice to have” checklist to print out and take shopping