Back again for 2020, Black Friday is the main sale event of the year which we expect to offer some great savings. As always, the sales are taking place at a huge variety retailers and, due to the latest lockdown restrictions, all the deals will be available online.
Many offers have already begun with discounts available on a range of products. Even big names like Silver Cross are being discounted and in the first two weeks alone we saw prices repeatedly slashed to even lower than the original sale prices.
Below, we’ve put together a list of the best deals available and in stock now. The deals include even the Silver Cross 2020 ranges and span car seats, accessories, pushchairs and more.
We have been keeping an eye on the prices of products in the months and weeks leading up to Black Friday so that we recommended deals which offer the best savings.
Last year we saw discounts across the board with brands including Elvie, Britax Römer and more:
- £50 off iSafe Mama Highchair – £49.95
- £37.35 off Elvie breast pump from Natural Baby Shower – £211.65
- £56 off Britax Römer car seat KIDFIX II S car seat in Storm Grey from Amazon – £119
Right now, John Lewis is offering discounts across many products in the Silver Cross ranges.
Best Silver Cross Black Friday pushchair and stroller deals
High end British brand Silver Cross has been making baby products since the 1800s and has even built prams for royalty. There are discounts across a variety of models available now.
- Silver Cross Balmoral Pram | was £1,800, now £1,440 – save £360
- Silver Cross Autograph Ink bundle | was £1480 now £1180 – save £300
- Silver Cross Pop stroller | was £190 now £135 – save £55
- Silver Cross Pop Stroller with Footmuff | was £255, now £204 – save £51
- Silver Cross Jet Black Travel Stroller | was £275, now £199.95 – save £75.05
- Silver Cross Jet Travel Stroller, Special Edition Galaxy | was £295, now £199.95 – save £95.05
- Silver Cross Wayfarer 2020 Pushchair | was £695, now £566 – save £129
- Silver Cross Wave 2020 Pushchair | was £995, now £796 – save £199
- Silver Cross Pioneer 2020 Pushchair | was £795, now £636 – save £159
- Silver Cross Zest Stroller Powder Blue | was £129.99, now £109.99 – save £20
- Silver Cross Zest Stroller Pink | was £129.99, now £109.99 – save £20
- Silver Cross Reflex Aston Martin stroller | was £1500, now £500 – save £1000
Best Black Friday Silver Cross car seat deals
Silver Cross make a range of car seats, with and without bases and those which rotate, depending on what you are looking for. Here are the models on offer now.
Best Black Friday Silver Cross Cribs and Cotbeds deals
Best Black Friday Silver Cross accessories deals
There are an array of accessories for car seats and pushchairs available, from adapters to cosy footmuffs. These products are currently on offer.
- Silver Cross Dream i-Size Car Seat Base | was £180, now £144 – save £36
- Silver Cross Brompton Footmuff | was £75, now £60 – save £15
- Silver Cross Wave Car Seat Adaptors | was £30, now £24 – save £6
- Silver Cross Wave Car Seat Tandem Adaptors | was £30, now £24 – save £6
- Silver Cross Fine linen set | was £1000 , now £250 – save £750
- Silver Cross Aston Martin Pram blanket | was £300, now £85 – save £215
- Silver Cross Aston Martin Cot Blanket | was £450 , now £85 – save £365
When is Black Friday 2020?
- Black Friday will take place on Friday 27th November 2020. Once again, the event promises a range of exciting deals and discounts from a huge range of brands and retailers.
- The focus for most of the deals will be online this year, rather than in-store, due to social distancing restrictions.
- Traditionally, Cyber Monday was the online version of the largely in-store Black Friday event. This year it takes places the following Monday, which is be 30th November.
- With both sales events happening so close together it seems that the final week of November will be the best time of year to find some great offers.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
Black Friday is a good opportunity to have a hunt for some great offers. However, it can be a chaotic environment which can easily begin to feel overwhelming.
Below, we’ve listed some tips to help you find the best deal on the day:
- Have an idea of the RRP in mind. Try to keep a rough understanding of how much the item would usually cost so you know whether or not this you are looking at a good deal.
- Remember what you’re looking for. If you really want something particular, look for this first to prevent yourself being side-tracked by other, less relevant offers.
- Balance quality and savings. A cheap deal doesn’t always mean it is going to be a good deal. You’re not saving money if you’re spending on something you won’t use.
- The latest models may not be discounted. While some new products could be reduced, brands often use sales to clear earlier models first.
- Check our list of deals above. We are continuously updating this selection with the best deals we can find, doing the hard work for you.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
All the Black Friday sales will be taking place online this year, just like Cyber Monday.
It probably makes sense to check out the Black Friday sales early while stock is still available on the items you really want. You can always have a look for additional savings available on Cyber Monday afterwards.
If the product you’re hoping to find for isn’t discounted during Black Friday, definitely wait until after Cyber Monday before paying full price for it as it may just slip into the next set of sales.