- 4 large ripe bananas
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Punnet strawberries, sliced
- 8 tablespoons Nutella (optional)
- The banana in the mix causes the pancakes to look darker than traditional pancakes when cooked.
- For an extra chocolatey hit, add a teaspoon of cocoa powder to the mixture.
Like this? Try these:
India Benjamin is a UK lifestyle blogger who writes about food, fitness, beauty and fashion. Find more of her recipes at: www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com