Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 portions
- 100g Tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 1tsp Olive oil
- 3 British Lion eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g Smoked salmon, trimmed
- 1tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- STEP 1
Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 mins or until just tender. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold. Drain.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning. Add the broccoli to the pan and saute for two minutes. Pour over the eggs and cook for three to four minutes or until the base has set.
- STEP 3
Scatter the salmon and dill over the frittata and cook under a hot grill for two minutes or until the top has set. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.