- 1 medium potato
- 70g salmon fillet, skinned
- A squeeze of lemon juice (for microwave method)
- A knob of butter (for microwave method)
- 150ml fish stock (for poaching)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp tomato ketchup
- ½tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1tbsp seasoned flour, for dusting
- 2tbsp sunflower oil, for frying
Tip - Make the salmon fishcakes smaller for a slightly crispier version, which is perfect for finger food
Based on Annabel Karmel's delicious home-cooked recipes, Annabel’s chilled toddler meals can now be found in even more varieties at Sainsbury’s and Tesco.
Visit www.annabelkarmel.com for more information.