Just when you think your toddler's bedtime routine and sleeping habits are on track, a new sleep problem arises. We have tips, tactics and advice from sleep experts as well as parents to sort out your child's sleep issues:
- Moving your toddler from a cot to a big bed - how to make the move from cot to bed as smooth and as safe as possible.
- What to do when your toddler won't go to bed - includes bedtime routine ideas plus sleep tips suggested by other mums to get your toddler actually into bed and staying put.
- What to do when your toddler keeps getting out of bed - how to tackle the issue of your toddler getting out of bed and coming to you after you've put her into her bedroom.
- How to get your toddler to sleep in her own bed, not yours - accidentally co-sleeping? Here's how to break the habit, and get your toddler out of the adults' bed and back into her own bed, in her own bedroom.
- What to do when your toddler wakes in the night - if your toddler's waking up during the night, calling out, crying or after a night-time bottle, here's how to tackle the issues.
- What to do if your toddler is waking early - ways to get your toddler to sleep longer and how to teach your toddler not to disturb you just because she's awake!
- How to get your toddler dry at night and out of nappies - when to try night-times that are free of nappies, and how to cope with bed-wetting.
- How to handle your toddler's fear of the dark - if your toddler's scared of the dark, here are the various ways you can deal with the fear.
- What night terrors are and how to handle them if your toddler suffers them - the difference between night terror and nightmares, and how to manage your toddler's night terrors.
- How to deal with toddler nightmares - what to do when your toddler has a nightmare.
- How your toddler and new baby can share a bedroom successfully - how to move your new baby into your toddler's bedroom, and juggle night feeds, crying and different bedtimes.
Discover The Nuna MIXX Next Generation Bundle
Through MadeForMums' rigorous testing, it's clear that the Nuna MIXX Next Generation Bundle is a high quality option for the variety of needs for you and your child, from new born, through to toddler and beyond...