Just when you think your toddler's bedtime routine and sleeping habits are on track, a new sleep problem arises. We have tips, tactics and advice from sleep experts as well as parents to sort out your child's sleep issues:
- Moving your toddler from a cot to a big bed - how to make the move from cot to bed as smooth and as safe as possible.
- What to do when your toddler won't go to bed - includes bedtime routine ideas plus sleep tips suggested by other mums to get your toddler actually into bed and staying put.
- What to do when your toddler keeps getting out of bed - how to tackle the issue of your toddler getting out of bed and coming to you after you've put her into her bedroom.
- How to get your toddler to sleep in her own bed, not yours - accidentally co-sleeping? Here's how to break the habit, and get your toddler out of the adults' bed and back into her own bed, in her own bedroom.
- What to do when your toddler wakes in the night - if your toddler's waking up during the night, calling out, crying or after a night-time bottle, here's how to tackle the issues.
- What to do if your toddler is waking early - ways to get your toddler to sleep longer and how to teach your toddler not to disturb you just because she's awake!
- How to get your toddler dry at night and out of nappies - when to try night-times that are free of nappies, and how to cope with bed-wetting.
- How to handle your toddler's fear of the dark - if your toddler's scared of the dark, here are the various ways you can deal with the fear.
- What night terrors are and how to handle them if your toddler suffers them - the difference between night terror and nightmares, and how to manage your toddler's night terrors.
- How to deal with toddler nightmares - what to do when your toddler has a nightmare.
- How your toddler and new baby can share a bedroom successfully - how to move your new baby into your toddler's bedroom, and juggle night feeds, crying and different bedtimes.
Six big family moments that matter – and the products that make them easier to navigate
These products from John Lewis & Partners help support the memorable moments of family life.