Annabel Karmel's baked frittata fingers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes: 10 frittata fingers
- 3 eggs
- 60g courgette, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 30g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- STEP 1
Preheat the oven to 160°C fan/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- STEP 2
Line an 18cm square tin with non-stick paper.
- STEP 3
Break the eggs in a bowl and mix. Add the courgette, onions, tomato, Cheddar and herbs. Beat together. Pour into the tin.
- STEP 4
Bake for 25 minutes until set in the middle. Leave to cool a little.
- STEP 5
Remove from the tin and slice into 10 fingers.