Annabel Karmel's potato, carrot and sweetcorn croquettes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Makes: 8 to 10 croquettes
- 125g cold mashed potato
- 100g carrot, grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 40g sweetcorn, frozen or tinned
- 35g dried breadcrumbs, plus extra for coating
- 1 to 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- STEP 1
Measure all the ingredients, except the extra breadcrumbs, into a food processor. Whizz until finely chopped.
- STEP 2
Take the mixture out and shape it into 8 to 10 croquettes
- STEP 3
Spread the extra breadcrumbs out on a flat plate. Roll the croquettes in the breadcrumbs to coat them on all sides.
- STEP 4
Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Sauté the croquettes for 5 to 10 minutes, until golden and heated through.