1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 01/11/2019
3. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
4. Entrants should enter by completing the form on the MadeForMums website online. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
7. The winning entrants will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winners with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prizes.
8. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within 30 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
9. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
10. There will be 5 pairs of style 4391500 shoes in sizes ranging from EU 30 to 35, and 5 pairs of style 4432100 shoes in sizes ranging from EU 28 to 33. If the size is not available, Primigi will send a suitable alternative of their own choice.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
13. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
14. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.