Our MadeForMums Trying to Conceive forums are for anyone who is trying to conceive and is a place where you can come to chat to others who are trying for a baby. It’s where you can talk about fertility and cycles, about ovulation predictor kits and pregnancy testing and share your monthly hopes and plans.
Our Trying to Conceive forums are a place where you can connect with others who understand what it’s like to be trying to get pregnant. Together, you can track cycles, compare symptoms, learn about ovulation, share the best advice and tips and find support – however easy or tricky your path to pregnancy.
We know we’re biased but we think our MadeForMums forums are the best forums out there because they’re…
- Managed and moderated by parents who care. Our Community Managers are mums who’ve been there and understand. They take a personal interest in welcoming you as a a new member and signposting you to the best threads and support.
- Safe spaces. Unlike a Facebook group, you can post under an anonymous user name. So, you can join in and share experiences without worrying that family and friends will find out you’re trying for a baby.
- Supportive and friendly. Our forums are warm, caring and supportive places. It doesn’t matter where you come from, how old you are, what you situation is, you’ll find others who want to help and encourage you. We don’t allow nasty comments, personal attacks or spammers who’re trying to sell fertility spells or promote surrogacy clinics – we’re all in this trying to conceive ‘thing’ together and we think the least we can do is show each other some proper respect.
Browse or post in the forum that’s right for you
Our Trying to Conceive forum is broken into 4 sections, so you can find the place that fits your situation best:
- General Trying to Conceive – for general chat about testing and trying and using ovulation test strips. There are regular ‘anyone what to join me?’ type threads for people who want friendly support as they approach a new month for trying to conceive.
- Conception and Fertility Problems – for those who’ve been trying for a while and are exploring what else might help. There are threads about Clomid and Letrozole, and support for those who are trying to conceive with PCOS.
- IVF and Assisted Conceptions – for anyone who’s thinking of – and has already started on – IVF and IUI treatment, sharing stories, experiences and support.
- Long-term TTC and Infertility – for anyone who’s been trying for a baby for a long time and would value connecting with others who are, or have been, in the same situation