Have you dreamed of seeing your little one’s face on the cover of your fave magazine? Well, now’s your chance!
We’re excited to announce the launch of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy magazine’s 2012 Beautiful Baby competition, in association with baby medicine expert Dentinox.
The winner will be treated to a photoshoot, appear on a cover of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy, and will also star on the Dentinox website.
So, how do you enter?
It’s so simple. All you need to do is let PPP see a photo of your little one. You can enter online and please read the terms and conditions before entering.
Closing date for entries is 14 May 2012.
What could you win?
The expert panel of judges, including PPP editor Daniella Delaney, will shortlist 10 finalists. Those finalists will be invited to a photoshoot in London, with all travel expenses paid.
Following the photoshoot, the judges will make their final decision and the winner’s photo will appear on the cover of an autumn issue of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy.
But that’s not all! The winner will also be whisked away for a photoshoot with Dentinox and star on the Dentinox website and e-mag, and be the face of Dentinox marketing materials.
Handy tips to help you snap a gorgeous photo
- Plan your baby’s outfit. Clothes with logos and busy prints can detract attention away from her face so try and stick to block colours.
- Keep the shot clean and simple. Have an uncluttered background and use natural light.
- Position your baby so that light is falling on her face. Even if she’s asleep you’ll be able to get some lovely pictures.
- Natural sunlight’s best for taking photos outside. If the sun is very bright overhead, try to look for some form of shade. Harsh light creates ugly shadows and will make your baby squint.
- Don’t be afraid to fill the frame and crop quite tightly. Usually it’s just your baby’s face and expression you want to see anyway.