It has been reported in the Daily Mail that the Duchess of Cornwall has given the strongest hint yet that a new royal baby is imminent, telling well-wishers to expect a bundle of joy by the ‘end of the week’.
She and Prince Charles are currently in Cornwall meeting locals and highlighting the work of worthy causes.
Camilla is said to have given an impromptu speech at a local event in Bude and said: “We are all just waiting by the telephone. We are hopeful that by the end of the week he or she will be here.”
A Clarence House spokeswoman later confirmed the comment to the Daily Mail.
Will we have a new Prince or Princess by the weekend?
- Is the royal baby going to be the future QUEEN of England?
- Prince William plays in charity polo match 100 miles away from heavily pregnant Kate
- Royal baby should be named David according to err…David Beckham!
- Pregnant Zara Phillips will stay in the saddle
- The royal baby will be The Prince or Princess of Cambridge