Kourtney Kardashian rushes baby Mason to hospital after allergic reaction

Kourtney Kardashian’s 11-month-old son has an allergic reaction to peanut butter


Reality TV Star Kourtney Kardashian had to rush her son to hospital last week after he suffered an allergic reaction moments after having peanut butter, reports People.


“He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately,” said Kourtney.

Kourtney said she was advised to take him to hospital, as his symptoms could have become worse.

“He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!” said Kourtney.

“I learned such a lesson with this … to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry,” added Kourtney.

Kourtney has since confirmed on her blog that Mason is doing fine since the event.


Is your child intolerant to certain foods?  Check out our guide to food allergies.


Please read our Chat guidelines.