It was a hard decision to make, but they got there in the end!
Our sister magazine Practical Parenting & Pregnancy has revealed the 10 finalists of the beautifiul baby 2011 competition, run in association with Dentinox. And what a gorgeous bunch of babies they are!
What was the competition all about? Well, Practical Parenting & Pregnancy asked readers to enter their babies into the modelling competition, for their chance to grace the front cover of the mag. After being inundated with thousands of adorable snaps, the shortlisted finalists were whittled down to 10 and judged on their gorgeous good looks, plus the reasons why they would make the perfect PPP cover star.
The following finalists will be invited to a photo shoot, where the pictures will be judged and the winner will feature on the front cover of the October issue of the magazine, which goes on sale on September 7. But that’s not all – the lucky winner will also star on the Dentinox website, e-magazine and be the face of the Dentinox notelets.
Take a look at the gallery of 10 finalists below – can you spot a winner in there?
The beautiful baby 2011 finalists are…
- Lucy Moore, 7 months, from Saintfield
- Sophie McGougan, 8 months, from Maybole
- Maya Kihogo, 7 months, from Enfield
- D’Arcy Lewin, 6 monhts, from Belvedere
- Eilidh De Bruin, 6 months, from Rugby
- Elliot Edmonds, 8 months, from Weston-Super-Mare
- India Duffy, 9 months, from York
- Henry Nield, 8 months, from Sale
- Aimee Keech, 26 weeks, from Kettering
- Jayden-Lee, 8 months, from Cardiff