Shoes provide lucky escape for toddler who had electric shock

Boy saved by his rubber-soled shoes

shoes-provide-lucky-escape-for-toddler-who-had-electric-shock_13753

A toddler has his rubber soled shoes to thank for escaping an electric shock of 240-volts unscathed.

Advertisement

Tyler Stone, 2 grabbed some exposed wiring on a car park lamp as he was walking along. Yet he cheated death thanks to his trainers which had rubber soles.

The toddler was thrown through the air as the shock hit, but escaped with just burnt hands as his soles stopped the electricity going through his body.

Advertisement

This isn’t the first time that rubber soles have saved an inquisitive toddler. Back in June, Harley Sutton-Dormer, 3, was saved from a shock by crocs shoes.

Comments

Please read our Chat guidelines.