As the festive period kicks off with today’s predicted online shopping frenzy dubbed ‘Cyber Monday’, eBay have revealed the top 10 searches performed on their site.
Research body Experian has predicted today will see 115 million visits to online stores as people seek out the perfect present for their loved ones, up 36% on last year.
The first Monday in December is said to be a particularly fruitful day for online retailers, as many people have just received their last monthly salary before Christmas.
Clasic construction blocks LEGO were also riding high with 1.5million searches, while spooky Monster High Dolls came in at number nine with 70,000 .
The top 10 eBay searches of the moment are:
1. iPad (1.7million searches)
2. LEGO (1.5 million searches)
3. Barbie Doll (300,000 searches)
4. Digital Camera (200,000 searches)
5. Spiderman (200,000 searches)
6. Party Dresses (200,000 searches)
7. Subbuteo (75,000 searches)
8. Furby (70,000 searches)
9. Monster High Doll (45,000 searches)
10. Tefal Actifry (20,000 searches)
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? We bring you a sackload of seasonal inspiration including our pick of the very best Christmas books, toys, gifts and stocking fillers for every age on our Shopping page