Autumn makes us think of drinking cups of hot chocolate, and carving out pumpkins for Halloween. It makes us think of crunchy yellow, orange and brown leaves, and running through piles of them in the park.
Sure, the weather's never amazing, but we're all wrapped up warm in scarves and coats anyway - and hey, it's not yet quite as bitter as winter.
For many, autumn is the best season ??? So, if you're due to give birth in September, October or November, why not give your little one a name suitable for those cosy fall months?
Here are just some of the boys and girls names we really love for autumn:
- Astra ('star', of Greek origin)
- Demeter (queen of the harvest in Greek mythology)
- Hestia (means 'goddess of hearth and home' in Greek mythology)
- Lieve (origin, dutch – pronounced lee-v)
- Persephone (daughter of the queen of harvest, in Greek mythology)
Have your say
Do you have an autumn baby, and if so, is your name choice on this list? Any fall-friendly names you'd have us add?
Let us know on Facebook, or in the comments below!
Why this maternity brand from Finland grabbed 2 Golds in a row at the MFM Awards
Find out all about MadeForMums award-winning health and wellbeing brand Lola&Lykke.