1. When you conceived, who initiated sex?
B. Your partner
iPhone app helps couple conceive
2. Did you conceive on:
A. An even day in the month
B. An odd day in the month
Morning sickness can strike at any time of day during early pregnancy – don’t be fooled by its name!
3. Do/did you suffer a great deal from morning sickness?
B. No/not too badly
Severe headaches in pregnancy can be one of the signs of pre-eclampsia.
4. What kind of flavours are you craving during your pregnancy?
5. Is the position of your bump:
A. Quite high
B. Quite low
6. If you have a linea nigra (a darkish line that often appears during pregnancy stretching up from your pelvic bone), does it:
A. Reach to your belly button
B. Go up past your belly button
A healthier lifestyle can reduce the risk of breast cancer, but it’s not a guarantee of prevention, so know what symptoms to keep an eye out for
7. If you’ve noticed that your breasts have grown to different sizes, which one is bigger?
A. Left breast is bigger
B. Right breast is bigger
Jamie Phillips became a bride and a mum on the same day!
8. If you’re married, suspend your wedding ring over your bump. Does it:
A. Swing round in circles
B. Swing back and forth
9. How has pregnancy affected the shape of your face?
A. Much rounder and fuller
B. Very little change
10. Has pregnancy made you very moody?
A. Yes, how rude of you to ask!
B. No, not particularly
If your answers were mostly As:
The old wives reckon you’re carrying a girl. We say, you’ve got a good chance of having a girl… and a good chance of having a boy!
Your baby has to develop strength and control of her head, neck, shoulder and arm muscles in order to start rolling.
If your answers were mostly Bs:
The old wives reckon you’re carrying a boy. We’ve studied the evidence and we say, you’re most likely to be carrying a boy… or a girl!