1. When you conceived, who initiated sex?
B. Your partner
2. Did you conceive on:
A. An even day in the month
B. An odd day in the month
3. Do/did you suffer a great deal from morning sickness?
B. No/not too badly
4. What kind of flavours are you craving during your pregnancy?
5. Is the position of your bump:
A. Quite high
B. Quite low
6. If you have a linea nigra (a darkish line that often appears during pregnancy stretching up from your pelvic bone), does it:
A. Reach to your belly button
B. Go up past your belly button
7. If you’ve noticed that your breasts have grown to different sizes, which one is bigger?
A. Left breast is bigger
B. Right breast is bigger
8. If you’re married, suspend your wedding ring over your bump. Does it:
A. Swing round in circles
B. Swing back and forth
9. How has pregnancy affected the shape of your face?
A. Much rounder and fuller
B. Very little change
10. Has pregnancy made you very moody?
A. Yes, how rude of you to ask!
B. No, not particularly
If your answers were mostly As:
The old wives reckon you’re carrying a girl. We say, you’ve got a good chance of having a girl… and a good chance of having a boy!
If your answers were mostly Bs:
The old wives reckon you’re carrying a boy. We’ve studied the evidence and we say, you’re most likely to be carrying a boy… or a girl!