Wales is well known for blossoming daffodils, breathtaking countryside, classic crooners and rough-and-tumble rugby matches.
But it’s also known for it’s official language, Welsh, and some of the gorgeous baby names that come from it.
So, whether you’re from Wales yourself, or just want a baby name with that Welsh connection, it’s worth digging through this list for a few ideas.
Have a browse of some of our favourite boys and girls names:
- Eira (pronounced ‘eye-ra’)
- Guinevere (pronounced ‘gwen-uh-vere’)
- Iola (pronounced ‘eye-o-la’)
- Morven (pronounced ‘mor-ven’)
- Seren (pronounced ‘seh-ren’, means ‘star’)
Have your say
Do you love any of these Welsh baby names – or perhaps you’ve got a great one we’ve missed from the list?
Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook