Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream review
In a nutshell
Winner of our MFM Tried and Tested stretch mark creams reviews, beating the likes of Palmer's, Aveeno and Bio Oil.0
- Absorbs quickly and easily, smells gorge, leaves skin feeling supple and elastic.
- Expensive, clinical sounding name.
Latest deals from trusted retailers
Showing item 1 of 1
A stretch mark cream at the high-end of the price bracket that is made of a Tropical plant extract, Centella Asiatica, which is known to encourage collagen production.
Overall score 4.5 out of 5
What our testers say...
MFM mum Caroline Carpenter
- I really liked this product; it had a really lovely light floral scent.
- It had the perfect consistency, it wasn't too thick but not too light. It was easy to use and rub in, and if I was in a rush I didn’t feel I needed to wait ages before putting on my clothes. It also didn't make me feel like I had a ton of cream on!
- This is not the cheapest of products but I did feel it was worth the price and I think I will use this after my pregnancy.
- Caroline's score: 4.5
MFM mum Natalie Brown
- With a clinical sounding name like Bepanthen and a price tag of £24.99 I’d previously steered clear of this product, but I couldn’t have been more wrong.
- This cream is excellent – it absorbs quickly and easily, smells gorgeous, makes your skin feel instantly soft and lasts for hours.
- It comes with an air-powered pump at the top so it’s easy to use and store, and it's difficult to inadvertently waste any of the 150ml by squirting too much out.
- My post-birth tummy – not to mention my legs, arms and shoulders - all feel pampered thanks to ingredients including extract of centella asiatica (a tropical plant which apparently stimulates collagen production), provitamin B5 and olive oil.
- Even at £24.99, I think this cream is excellent value and I would continue to use it as a body cream as well as part of a pre and post baby beauty routine. The old adage is true: you get what you pay for.
- Natalie's score: 4.5
MFM mum Georgina Rodgers
- I wasn’t aware that Bepanthen did products for pregnancy because I associate the name with baby creams, so I was pleasantly surprised.
- It has a pump dispenser, which means there is minimal waste but it can feel quite hard to use sometimes with slippery hands.
- It rubbed into my skin easily and was absorbed almost instantly, which is great when you’re in a rush.
- The packaging doesn’t have a ‘luxury’ feel but the smell is pleasant and after application, my skin felt extremely supple and elastic.
- This is one of the more expensive creams but the bottle will last for a long time. I would definitely use this product again.
- Georgina's score: 4.5
|Model||Stretch Mark Cream|