It’s here again and for even longer this year – Black Friday has returned. The sales event is back bigger and better than ever for 2020, as retailers begin sales even weeks ahead of the official Black Friday weekend. This means that most of November so far has been dominated by discounts across a huge variety of products, including some great Black Friday pushchair deals.
Due to the current lockdown, stores across the UK will remain closed meaning all deals will be available online.
Pushchairs are often one of the most expensive items parents are likely to have on their shopping lists, which is why this time of the year could be a smart time to purchase. Finding the best Black Friday pushchair deals is no simple task, that’s why we’ve done the hard work for you.
We’ve put together a clear guide to everything you need to know about finding Black Friday pushchair deals below. We’ve listed all the models which are in stock and available right now on pushchairs. We regularly update the selection and have been tracking the prices various of products over recent weeks so we can recognise the best and most genuine deals to include.
For more help deciding on the best model for you, we have also conducted in-depth pushchair reviews on a huge range of models. You can also read our in-depth buyers’ guide to buggies plus our handy explainer on pushchair wheel types.
Before you buy, take a look at our selection of the best pushchairs here for full information:
- Best prams and pushchairs for newborns
- Best travel systems
- Best lightweight pushchairs under 7kg
- Best compact folding pushchairs
Best Black Friday pushchair deals
There are plenty of pushchair deals available across a number of brands and retailers including iCandy and Uber Kids.
Below, we have listed our favourites which you can get hold of now, ahead of Black Friday. You can also find discounts on Silver Cross pushchairs, car seats and more in our best Black Friday Silver Cross deals round up.
Nursery retailer deals
- Natural Baby Shower Up to 30% off everything – ends tonight (Friday 27th)
- Samuel Johnston Up to 50% off pram bundles – at least 10% off everything – while stocks last
- Mamas & Papas Up to 50% off pushchair bundles – while stocks last
- Kiddies Kingdom Up to 53% off certain pushchairs – ends Sunday 29th
- John Lewis 20% off pushchairs
Best Bugaboo pushchair Black Friday deals
- Bugaboo Fox² 3 Piece Bundle | was £1482.94, now £1182.94 – save £300
- Bugaboo Fox² Pushchair | was £949, now £854.10 – save £94.90
- Bugaboo Bee 5 Complete Pushchair | was £639, now £479.25 – save £159.75
- Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus Pushchair | now £607.20 – save 20%
Best iCandy pushchair Black Friday deals
- iCandy Peach Pushchair Bundle | was £1279, now £795 – save £484
- iCandy Peach Essential Travel System & Nursery Bundle | was £1400, now £749 – save £641
- iCandy Lime Plus Package | was £750, now £480 – save £270
- iCandy Orange Pushchair and Carrycot | was £875, now £600 – save £275
Best UPPAbaby pushchair Black Friday deals
- UPPAbaby Cruz V2 | was £679.99, now £611.99 – save 10%
- UPPAbaby Vista V2 | was £999.99 , now £899.99 – save 10%
- UPPAbaby Vista V2 travel system with Mesa i-Size car seat and base | was £1474.85, now £1327.37 – save 10%
Best Baby Jogger pushchair Black Friday deals
- Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Pushchair | was £429, now £254.95 – save £174.05
- Baby Jogger City Mini 2 Double Pushchair | was £499, now £324.95 – save £174.05
- Baby Jogger City Elite 2 Stroller and Carrycot Jet | was £758, now £682.20 – save £75.80
- Baby Jogger City Mini 2 4-Wheeler | was £359, now £323.10 – save £35.90
- Baby Jogger City Tour Lux Pushchair | was £379, now £341.10 – save £37.90
- Baby Jogger City Mini 2 Stroller and Carrycot Carbon | was £568, now £511.20 – save £56.80
- Baby Jogger Mini GT2 Stroller and Carrycot Slate | was £638, now £574.20 – save £63.80
Best Silver Cross pushchair Black Friday deals
- Silver Cross Pioneer Premium Travel & Nursery Bundle | was £1400, now £849 – save £551
- Silver Cross Jet Stroller | was £275, now £199.95 – save £75
- Silver Cross Pacific Autograph & Simplicity Plus bundle | was £1250, now £895 – save £355
- Silver Cross Wayfarer 2020 Pushchair | was £695, now £556 – save £139
- Silver Cross Wave 2020 Pushchair | was £995, now £796 – save £199
- Silver Cross Pioneer 2020 Pushchair | was £795, now £636 – save £159
- Silver Cross Coast Flint Simplicity Plus & ISOFIX Base Bundle | was £1305, now £745 – save £560
- Silver Cross Pop Stroller | was £190, now £135 – save £55
- Silver Cross Balmoral Pram | was £1,800, now £1,440 – save £360
Best Mamas & Papas pushchair Black Friday deals
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro 8 Piece Bundle | was £1339.99, now £799.99 – save £540
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro 4 Piece Starter Bundle | was £1,116, now £949 – save £167
- Mamas & Papas Strada 9 Piece Complete Bundle with Aton 5 Car Seat | was £1,419, now £1,099 – save £320
- Flip XT³ 7 Piece Bundle including Aton 5 Car Seat & Aton Base | was £1241, now £741 – save £500
Best Cybex pushchair Black Friday deals
- Cybex Priam Chrome Pushchair with Lux Carry Cot | was £1099.85, now £649 – save £450.85
- Cybex Priam Travel System | was £1219.80, now £799 – save £420.80
- Cybex Balios 2 in 1 Pushchair Bundle | was £889.90, now £599 – save £290.80
- CYBEX Gazelle S Bundle | was £879.80, now £703.85 – save £175.95
- CYBEX Mios Pushchair | was £849.85, now £549 – save £300.85
Best Cosatto pushchair Black Friday deals
- Cosatto Wow XL Premium Travel System & Nursery Bundle | was £1250, now £799 – save £451
- Cosatto Giggle 3 Travel System & Accessories | was £839.75, now £349.95 – save £489.80 – exclusive to Kiddies Kingdom
- CosattoWoosh XL Pushchair – Mister Fox | was £279.99, now £199.95 – save £80.04
- Giggle 3 Whole 9 Yards Bundle Charcoal Mister Fox | was £899.95, now £599.95 – save £300
- Giggle Quad Travel System Bundle Spot The Birdie | was £699.95, now £424.95 – save £275
Best Nuna pushchair Black Friday deals
- Nuna Mixx Bundle | was £890, now £775 – save £115
- Nuna Mixx Next I-size Bundle | was £975, now £875 – save £100
- Nuna Demi-Grow Bundle | was £1050, now £855 – save £195
Best Ickle Bubba pushchair Black Friday deals
- Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 3-in-1 Travel System | was £449, now £349 – save £100
- Ickle Bubba Special Edition V4 Stomp All-in-One i-Size Travel System | was £749.99, now £649.99 – save £100
Best Quinny pushchair Black Friday deals
- Quinny VNC Pushchair| was £579, now £435 – save £144
- Quinny VNC 4 Piece Bundle | was £1176, now £999 – save £177
- Quinny LDN Pushchair | was £369, now £236.16 – save £132.84
Best Joolz pushchair Black Friday deals
- Joolz Hub Pushchair, Carrycot and Car Seat Adapter Bundle | was £838.96, now £595 – save £243.96
- Joolz Day3 Ultimate Travel System & Nursery Bundle | was £1849, now £999 – save £850
Best Graco pushchair Black Friday deals
- Graco Transform 2-in-1 Pushchair | was £200, now £127.95 – save £72.05
- Graco Stadium Duo Click Connect Tandem Double Pushchair | was £180, now £118.95
- Graco Time2Grow Pushchair | was £200, now £147.95 – save £52.05
Best Maclaren pushchair Black Friday deals
- Maclaren Quest pushchair | was £250, now £145.50 – save £104.50
- Maclaren Techno XT Stroller | was £300, now £199 – save £95.05
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year, Black Friday will take place on Friday 27th November 2020 and should mean a flurry of discounts and slashed prices across a huge range of retailers.
- Traditionally, the event took place largely in stores, with characteristic queues of shoppers waiting for some of the big name brands to open there doors.
- Cyber Monday follows after the Black Friday event and this year will take place on 30th November.
- This year, due to lockdown restrictions, the internet looks set to be the ideal location to access all of the offers and deals available for Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday.
- The deals events taking place so close after Amazon Prime Day means that Autumn 2020 should be the most lucrative time to access the best savings and get all of those gifts in ahead of the Christmas rush.
Are the pushchair deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
Black Friday is the main sales event of the year. While products may be discounted at other points in various retailer or brand sales, it is the period when the largest range of products will be available for a reduced price at the same time. Some of the discounts on big-ticket items have also been known to be much bigger than during other offer periods.
In 2019 there was a lot to be excited about. We saw savings across a huge range of products, from pushchair deals to discounts on travel systems and high chairs, including:
- £100 off Bugaboo Fox Pushchair in Navy from Mamas & Papas – £1019
- 50% off Peg Perego Book S Pop Up Modular travel system from Samuel Johnston – £500
- £79.95 off Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat in Urban Black from Natural Baby Shower – £299.95
- £50 off iSafe Mama Highchair – £49.95
As Black Friday 2020 approaches, some retailer have already begun to drop prices with cut-price products available.
However, do remember that some websites may raise the full price of certain products in the week or so directly before Black Friday in order to boast bigger discounts during the event. It’s a good idea to have an idea of how much brands unusually would charge, particularly for higher priced items.
To help you find the best deals, we have been tracking the prices of key products and brands as we get closer to the event. That way you know the offers we bring you will provide genuine savings. We will also only bring you deals on products we recommend, so you can be sure you’re investing in quality as well as getting a great discount.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
Deal-hunting can be great fun but it can also feel overwhelming and many websites will try to pressure you to buy quickly from a large range of deals.
To help you cut through the noise, we’ve put together a some simple tips to finding the best deal on the day:
- Have an idea of the RRP before you go in. A deal might look great, but you should have at least a rough understanding of how much the item would usually cost so you know whether this truly is the best deal.
- Know what you’re looking for. If you have a specific purchase in mind, focus on tracking this down first rather than being side-tracked by other offers and missing out on what you really want.
- Balance quality with savings. Just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean you should buy it – you’re only saving money if it’s something you will actually use!
- Don’t necessarily expect the latest models to be discounted. While this could be the case in some instances, many brands will use sales events to clear earlier models and make space for the newest range of products.
- Check our list of deals above. We are continuously updating this selection with the best deals only on products we recommend.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
This year, much of the Black Friday discounts will be available online whereas in the past these would have been in-store. This means that although Cyber Monday used to be the obvious choice for digital deals, Black Friday 2020 looks set to be just as lucrative, if not more so.
One thing that is is worth keeping in mind is that stock will be limited. If you see a good deal on a product you have been looking at buying, snap it up while you can as it probably won’t still be there on Monday. Having said that, there is no need to buy something you don’t really want, so if the product you’re hoping for doesn’t get reduced on the Friday, have another look on Cyber Monday in case it is discounted then before paying full price.