Black Friday is a great chance to find favourite brands and popular products available for reduced prices from a range of retailers. iCandy is a top choice for many parents and is one of the exciting brands which are seeing feature in the November sales event for 2020.
Already, there have been lots of reductions from early November including pushchairs and popular accessories such as the iCandy Cup Holder. You can also get hold of an iCandy high chair alone or as part of a Peach nursery bundle at Samuel Johnston, plus there are discounts across the brand at John Lewis and Uber Kids.
Midway through the month we saw some products discounts again (in some cases by hundreds more) for even better deals. Plus, if it’s a Maxi-Cosi car seat you’re looking for, we’ve got a whole list of Black Friday Maxi-Cosi deals too.
We try and test a huge range of products every year, with real parents and experts putting each one thoroughly through their paces. If you are looking for more information before you buy a new pushchair, by iCandy or any other brand, we have created a buyers’ guide to buggies and you can also see our full list of pushchair reviews, too.
Best iCandy Black Friday deals
One of the many reasons iCandy pushchairs are such a hit with parents is the stylish look, however they are also easy to use and comfortable for little ones.
The iCandy Peach is a one of the more popular models and we have reviewed various generations at MadeForMums.
Our testers described the iCandy Peach 4 as, “beautiful to look at, easy to use and a super comfy ride for baby.” We had similar praise for the earlier iCandy Peach 3, which we found was “great to push, comfortable and of course a head turner.”
Right now, there are a number of discounts available on the iCandy Peach range, from single and double pushchairs to full bundles including changing bags and more. See the full discounted range at Uber Kids.
- iCandy Peach Pushchair (single) at Uber Kids | was £999, now £649.36 – save £349.64
- iCandy Peach Satin Blossom Double Pushchair at Uber Kids | was £1,245, now £971.11 – save £273.89
- iCandy Peach Pushchair with Changing Bag at Uber Kids | was £1,149, now £999.16 – save £149.84
- iCandy Peach Pushchair with Changing Bag and Duo Pod at Uber Kids | was £1,279, now £999.16 – save £279.84
- iCandy Peach Pushchair with Changing Bag, Duo Pod and Ride-on Board at Uber Kids | was £1,359, now £999.16 – save £359.88
- iCandy 2020 Peach Combo Set at Samuel Johnston | was £999, now £849.15 – save £149.85
- iCandy Orange + Aton Car Seat at Samuel Johnston | was £1039.95, now £749– save £290.95
- iCandy Peach Designer Collection Cerium Premium Travel System and Nursery Bundle at Samuel Johnston | was £1760 now £1450 – save £310
- iCandy Peach Premium Travel System & Nursery Bundle at Samuel Johnston | was £1500 now £829 – save £671
- iCandy Raspberry at Samuel Johnston | was £550, now £439 – save £121
- iCandy Lime lifestyle combo travel system at Boots | was £742, now £675 – save £67.50
Black Friday iCandy high chair deals
- iCandy MiChair and Comfort Pack at Samuel Johnston | was £310 now £279 – save £31
- iCandy MiChair at Samuel Johnston | was £260 now £234 – save £26
Black Friday iCandy bundle deals
- iCandy Peach 2020 Ultimate Travel System and Nursery Bundle (includes iCandy high chair) at Samuel Johnston | was £2503, now £2000 – save £503
- iCandy Peach 2020 Premium Travel System and Nursery Bundle (includes iCandy high chair) at Samuel Johnston| was £1750, now £1200 – save £550
- iCandy Peach 2020 Essential Travel System and Nursery Bundle (includes iCandy high Chair) at Samuel Johnston | was £1600, now £1099 – save £501
- iCandy Orange Premium Travel System and Nursery Bundle (includes iCandy high chair) at Samuel Johnston | was £1405, now £799 – save £606
- iCandy Orange Essential Travel & Nursery Bundle 2 (includes iCandy high chair chair) at Samuel Johnston | was £1225, now £729 – save £496
Black Friday iCandy adapters and accessories deals
- iCandy cup holder at Precious Little One| was £15 , now £11.95 – save £3.05
- iCandy Orange Footmuff at Samuel Johnston| was £85 now £64.99 – save £20.01
- iCandy Peach parasol/cup holder clamp | was £5 , now £4.5 – save 50p
When is Black Friday 2020?
The 2020 Black Friday sales event takes place on Friday 27th November 2020 and we expect a storm of discounts across a wide range of retailers.
- Until this year, Black Friday was primarily an in-store event with Cyber Monday following the Monday after, as online alternative.
- This year Cyber Monday will take place on 30th November.
- Due to lockdown restrictions, all deals are going to be available online across both events.
Are the iCandy deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
Products may be discounted at various points throughout the year if you shop around retailers, but Black Friday is undoubtedly the main sales event of the year. This is the time when stores and websites across the board slash prices for a limited time and compete to offer the best deals. For this reason, you can often find greater discounts on products than you may have otherwise seen.
Last year we saw some impressive savings including:
- £50 off iSafe Mama Highchair – £49.95
- £100 off Bugaboo Fox Pushchair in Navy from Mamas & Papas – £1019
- £79.95 off Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat in Urban Black from Natural Baby Shower – £299.95
- 50% off Peg Perego Book S Pop Up Modular travel system from Samuel Johnston – £500
In the run up to Black Friday 2020 some retailers have already begun offering products on discount, including iCandy with the deals above.
It’s important to note, however, that some websites might bump up the full price of items in the week or so before the sales event so they can boast bigger discounts on the day. To help you find the best deals, we have been keeping an eye on prices of some of the most popular products for parents and kids so we can bring you genuine discounts.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
Tracking down the best discounts can be exciting but it can also be overwhelming as pressure selling tactics are likely to be used in force by brands who will try to hook you into a sale.
To help you cut through the chaos, here are some simple tips to keep in mind:
- Have a rough idea of the RRP of a product. A deal might look great, but you should have at least a general understanding of the usual price of the item so you know whether the deal is as good as it looks on the surface.
- Remember what you’re looking for. If you have a specific purchase in mind, focus on tracking this down first to make sure you snap it up in time. It’s all too easy to be side-tracked by other offers.
- Balance quality with savings. An item might have a great discount, but just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean you should buy it!
- The latest models are less likely to be discounted. Generally, brands use sales events to clear earlier models and make space for their newest product ranges. While some brand new lines may be discounted, it’s likely the best deals will be on earlier models.
- Keep checking our deals. We are continuously updating our selection of the best deals on products we recommend, doing the hard work for you.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
In previous years much of the Black Friday discounts would have been in-store. However, the current lockdown means that all deals will be taking place online. Although Cyber Monday used to be the obvious choice for digital deals, this year’s Black Friday event looks set to be just as lucrative, if not more so.
Do remember that stock will be limited, so snap up a good deal when you see it if it is something you know you really want. Waiting until Cyber Monday for the chance of a better deal may mean you risk missing out altogether.
However, it’s worth checking out deals on Cyber Monday if you didn’t manage to get hold of what you were hoping for during the Friday sales. It may also be a good option to scout out the offers and see if there are any good bargains to get in some Christmas shopping early.