Cooking time: 22 mins
200g can Heinz Beanz
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
2. Halve 2 courgettes lengthways, scoop out the seeds to create a channel down the centre and bake for 12 mins.
3. Remove from the oven.
4. Heat the Heinz Beanz with the herbs and parmesan.
5. Fill baked courgette with bean mix.
6. Return to the oven for 10 mins to brown.
Six big family moments that matter – and the products that make them easier to navigate
These products from John Lewis & Partners help support the memorable moments of family life.