Choosing and applying for a school for your child can be a stressful process, especially against the backdrop of schools experiencing record numbers of pupils as the UK birth rate increases. We’ve created a handy guide to choosing primary schools and how to go about applying for the best chance of getting a place. And if it comes to appealing, we’re here for you too.
The general deadline for applications this year is January 15, 2016.
But do check with your local council as deadlines can vary slightly around the country.
How to choose a primary school
- How to find the right primary school for your child and your family
- The different types of primary school explained
- 10 questions to ask when you visit a primary school
- 6 essential things to think about when choosing a primary school
- Choosing a primary school for your child with learning difficulties or disability