Our fantastic friends at 5 Minute Fun – the website full to the brim with brilliant ideas and activities that take just 5 minutes to do – have created a delicious microwave mug cake sprinkled with stars. Perfect for autumn and winter evenings and a great way for your kids to join in measuring and stirring.
- sunflower or vegetable oil 5 tbsp
- egg 1
- semi-skimmed milk 2 tbsp
- vanilla extract ½ tbsp
- caster sugar 4 tbsp
- self-raising flour 8 tbsp
- salt pinch
- sprinkles or hundreds & thousands 2 tsp
Love chocolate? Want some more winter warmers?
- Try the delicious chocolate mug cake recipe from 5 Minute Fun
- Enjoy some homemade hot chocolate recipes from 5 Minute Fun including the classics and some hot chocolates with a twist