Yoghurt Berry Bark recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus time for the yoghurt to freeze
- Serves 2 - 4
- 150g Full-fat thick Greek yoghurt
- 2tbsp Fresh (or freeze-dried) strawberries
- 2tbsp Pistachios or other nut of your choice
- STEP 1
Line a baking tray or small freezer-safe pan with greaseproof paper then roughly chop the pistachios/nuts into small pieces and chop the strawberries.
- STEP 2
Spread the yoghurt thinly, about 1cm thick, on the greaseproof paper.
- STEP 3
Sprinkle the pistachios and strawberries evenly over the yoghurt.
- STEP 4
Freeze uncovered overnight.
- STEP 5
Remove from the baking sheet once frozen and break into small pieces (and serve immediately as it defrosts quickly).
- STEP 6
Wrap baking paper around the pieces of bark when serving, to help little ones eat it (it can be cold to hold and melts quickly).
- STEP 7
Store extra pieces in the freezer in a freezer-safe container.