- 100g rice
- 600g stewing lamb, finely chopped
- 1 whole green or red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 whole small onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 whole lemon, juiced
- 0.25 tsp allspice
- 250ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp tomato puree, (optional)
- 1 handful parsley, chopped (optional)
- This recipe is incredibly quick and easy, and delicious for babies, children and adults. Just leave all the seasoning to add at the table so that it’s suitable for all ages.
- You could use beef or pork instead of lamb if you prefer.
Like this? Try these: