- Rapper Jay Sean has announced that he and his wife, Thara Natalie, are having a baby. He tweeted: “Thanks for all ur love! Me and the wifey @TharaNatalie are very happy and excited to be a expecting a Little Sheezy or… Sheezette.” He posted an ultrasound picture of the baby, who is due in 2014, and captioned it: “Well here it is! The new addition to the fam.”
- Prince William’s former nanny has been recruited to care for baby George. Jessie Webb, 71, has apparently come out of retirement to help William and Kate out part-time. A royal source said that she is working for them on an “ad hoc” basis. “Jessie Webb is helping the couple out,” they said.
- Are you bored of the Jennifer Aniston pregnancy rumours yet? US Weekly ran the cover story that the 44-year-old actress is pregnant, but waiting until she is 6 months along until she goes public with the news. But she has denied that this is true. Her rep said: “Jennifer is not pregnant.” Why don’t we take her word for it until we hear otherwise this time?
- Grace Kelly’s granddaughter, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, is expecting her first baby with boyfriend French comedian Gad Elmaleh later this year. The age-gap between Gad, 42, and Charlotte, 27, caused controversy when he and Charlotte first got together but he has since been welcomed into her family.
- Megan Fox and husband Brian Austin Green are expecting another boy. The pregnant actress is mum to 1-year-old Noah. She found out her new baby’s gender earlier this month.