Who better to give beauty advice to busy mums than the nation’s sweetheart and mum-of-two Holly Willoughby.
Here at MFMs we reckon juggling being a mum and having a career is impressive enough, let alone looking utterly glamorous in the process.
Check out presenter and face of Oral-B Holly’s beauty tips for busy mums to ensure you look fresh-faced and fabulous every day.
1. Use a tinted moisturiser – then you can just whack it on – time is of the essence!
2. Curl your eyelashes! Heat your eyelash curlers with a hair dryer before using them for a really bouncy lash.
3. Make sure you floss your teeth. You can have a great face of make-up but if you have stains in between your teeth from not flossing, your smile will let it down.
4. Dry shampoo is a great beauty product to save a bit of time. It’s also great at getting a nice, beachy look to your hair.
5. Eyeliner in the water line of your upper lid – it makes your eyes look as if you’ve done full-blown make-up but without spending any time on it.
A few of Holly’s favourite beauty buys include:
- Liz Earle Tinted Moisturiser – “This is great for mums on the go. Quick and easy!”
- Oral-B 3D White toothpaste – “For a gorgeous natural white smile!”
- OPI and Essie nail varnishes – “I love all the bright colours on offer. I’m a fan of gel nails too.”
Do you have a beauty must-have or top tip for busy mums? Share the love and post your beauty bag secrets below.
Don’t miss our roundups of all the best beauty mummy must-haves, the latest beauty news and lots of multi-tasking tips and tricks!