Black Friday is back again for 2020 and, despite the official date being 27th November, a long list of retailers have already begun offering discounts on a huge range of products. This includes Black Friday car seat deals across various brands including big names such as Britax Romer, Cybex, Recaro and more.
Finding the best deal amongst so many offers is no easy feat, which is why we’ve hunted down all the best Black Friday car seat deals and offers available and in stock now, so you don’t need to worry. As the current lockdown means that all shops will be closed over the entire Black Friday sales period, all deals will be available online so you’ll be able to get the best savings with the click of few buttons from the comfort of your living room.
At MadeForMums, are are constantly testing a huge range of child and baby products so we are able to bring you honest assessments of their quality and performance from real parents. For more information before you hit the sales, take a look at our selection of the best car seats here:
- Best car seats from birth
- Best car seats from 9 months
- Best car seats from 4 years
- Best group 1/2/3 car seats
- Best rotating car seats
One thing to keep in mind when you’re looking over our list of Black Friday car seat deals is that car seat models are available with and without an attachable base, so keep in mind what you need when you’re browsing through the offers.
Below, we explain everything you need to know about this year’s biggest sale event and list the best Black Friday car seat deals you can find now.
Best Black Friday car seat deals
Some of the early Black Friday car seat deals can be found at Uber Kids and Mamas and Papas.
Below, we’ve got some of the best offers you can get your hands on right now:
Britax Romer car seat deals
- Britax Romer DUALFIX M i-Size | was £325 now from £275 – save £50
- Britax Romer DUALFIX 2 R Group 0+/1 Car Seat | was £275, now £199 – save £76
- Britax Romer EVOLVA 123 PLUS Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £170, now £89.99 – save £80
- Britax Romer EVOLVA 123 SL SICT Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £210, now £135 – save £75
- Britax Romer EVOLVA 123 Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £145.01, now £79.99 – save £65.01
- Britax Romer FIRST CLASS PLUS Group 0+/1 Car Seat | was £170, now £89.95 – £80.05
- Britax Romer TRIFIX Group 1 Car Seat | was £250.01, now £146.66 – £103.35
- Britax Romer ADVENTURE Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £65, now £39.95 – save £25.05
- Britax Romer ECLIPSE Group 1 Car Seat | was £135, now £84 – save £56
- Britax Romer MAX-WAY Black Series Group 1/2 Car Seat | was £265, now £180 – save £85
- Britax Romer ADVANSAFIX IV M Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £250.01, now £179 – save £71.01
- Britax Romer KIDFIX 2 S Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £175, now £123 – save £52
- Britax Romer TRIFIX 2 i-Size Car Seat | was £194.95, now £151.20 – save £43.75
Cybex car seat deals
- Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Infant Carrier | was £249.95, now £169.94 – save £80.01
- Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Car Seat with Sensorsafe | was £309.95, now £209.95 – save £100
- Cybex Aton | was £120, now £79.95 – save £40.05
- Cybex Pallas B-Fix Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £199.95, now £89 – save £110.95
- Cybex Pallas M-Fix SL Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £239.95, now £149.94 – save £90.01
- Cybex Solution B-Fix Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £139.95, now £54.99 – save £84.96
- Cybex Solution X-Fix Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £145.01, now £84.95 – save £60.06
- Cybex Solution M-Fix SL Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £160, now £98.99 – save £61.01
Joie car seat deals
- Joie Spin 360 Group 0-1 Car Seat Merlot with ISOFIX Base | was £199.99, now £179.99 – save £20
- Joie Spin 360 ISOFix Group 0-1 Car Seat Ember | was £199.99, now £179.99 – save £20
- Joie Every Stage | was £180, now £150 – save £30
- Joie Every Stage FX | was £240, now £190 – save £50
- Joie Stages Group 0-1-2 Car Seat | was £130, now £99 – save £31
- Joie Bold Group 1-2-3 Car Seat | was £174.99, now £157.49 – save £17.50
- Joie Tilt Group 0-1 Car Seat | was £79.99, now £64.99 – save £15
Maxi-Cosi car seat deals
- Maxi-Cosi Mica 360 Car Seat | was £299, now £230 – save £69
- Maxi-Cosi AxissFix i-Size Group 1 Car Seat | was £299, now £239.20 – save £59.80
- Maxi-Cosi Pearl Pro2 i-Size Group 1 Car Seat |was £239, now £191.20 – save £47.80
- Maxi-Cosi Pearl Smart i-Size Car Seat | was £199.99, now £158.99, – save £41
- Maxi-Cosi Beryl Group 0+/1/2 Car Seat | was £319, now £254.99 – save £64.01
- Maxi-Cosi Jade Group 0+ i-Size Carrycot Car Seat |was £229, now £183.20 – save £45.80
- Maxi-Cosi Kore Pro I Size | was £219, now £175.20 – save £43.80
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble Pro | was £199, now £159.20 – save £39.80
- Maxi Cosi Rock i-Size | was £169, now £135.20 – save £33.80
- Maxi-Cosi Tinca i-Size Car Seat | was £139, now £110.99 – save £28.01
- Maxi-Cosi Titan Plus Car Seat | was £249, now £159.99 – save £89.01
- Maxi-Cosi Coral Car Seat | was £239, now £191.20 – save £47.80
- Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix | was £139, now £110.19 – save £28.81
- Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base for CabrioFix, Pebble & Pearl Car Seats | was £179, now £143.20 – save £35.80
- Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix3 Base | was £199, now £159.20 – save £39.80
- Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix 2 Car Seat Base | was £169, now £135.20 – save £33.80
- Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Base for CabrioFix Car Seats | was £139, now £94.99 – save £44.01
Cosatto car seat deals
- Cosatto Judo Group 1/2/3 Car Seat | was £199.95, now £139.95 – save £70
- Cosatto All in All Rotate Group 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat Fika Forest | was £239.95, now £199.95 – save £40
- Cosatto Port Group 0+ Infant Carrier Dawn Chorus | was £174.95, now £139.99 – save £44.96
- Cosatto Sumo Group 2/3 Car Seat | was £139.95, now £119.95 – save £20
Peg Perego car seat deals
- Peg Perego Viaggio 1-2-3 Via Group 123 Car Seat | was £300, now £262.50 – save £37.50
- Peg Perego Viaggio 1 Duo-Fix K Group 1 Car Seat | was £200, now £175 – save £25
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year, Black Friday will take place on Friday 27th November 2020 and should mean a flurry of discounts and slashed prices across a huge range of retailers.
- Traditionally, the event took place largely in stores, with characteristic queues of shoppers waiting for some of the big name brands to open there doors.
- Cyber Monday follows after the Black Friday event and this year will take place on 30th November.
- This year, due to lockdown restrictions, the internet looks set to be the ideal location to access all of the offers and deals available for Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday.
- The deals events taking place so close after Amazon Prime Day means that Autumn 2020 should be the most lucrative time to access the best savings and get all of those gifts in ahead of the Christmas rush.
Are the car seat deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
While you might find deals and discounts on various brands throughout the year, Black Friday has become the key annual date to find some of the biggest discounts on brands across the board, all at the same time.
Last year there were some impressive savings to be had on big names including iCandy, Bugaboo, Tommee Tippee and more. These included everything from strollers to baby food blenders:
- 53% off iCandy Peach Stroller in Phantom/Dove Grey from Kiddies Kingdom – £595
- £60 off Angelcare AC327 Baby Movement Monitor with Sound from Mamas & Papas – £139.99
- 50% off Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender from Boots – £10.49
- 20% off Silver Cross Wave from Silver Cross – £960
In the run up to the big sales events of 2020, we have seen plenty of warm-ups sales and great bargains to be had. However, in the week or so immediately before Black Friday, be wary of full-price items as retailers have been known to raise ticket prices so that they can boast larger discounts on the big day.
For this reason, we have been keeping an eye on original prices so we can make sure the deals we bring you are offering genuine savings. We are also only sharing deals on car seats we have tested ourselves, so you can be sure you are still getting a quality product.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
Black Friday is a great time to find fantastic deals and by accessing online you can hop between shops with the click of a button. While snapping up bargains can be fun, Black Friday and Cyber Monday can be chaotic events and it can be all too easy to get a little lost in what is likely to be a pressure-selling space.
Below, we’ve put together a few simple tips to help you find the best deal:
- Have an idea of the RRP before you go in. A deal might look great, but you should have at least a rough understanding of how much the item would usually cost so you know whether this truly is the best deal.
- Know what you’re looking for. If you have a specific purchase in mind, focus on tracking this down first rather than being side-tracked by other offers and missing out on what you really need.
- Balance quality with savings. Just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean you should buy it – you’re only saving money if it’s something you will actually use!
- Don’t necessarily expect the latest models to be discounted. While this could be the case in some instances, many brands will use sales events to clear earlier models and make space for the newest range of products.
- Check our list of deals above. We are continuously updating this selection with the best deals only on products we recommend.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
In previous years, many of the best online deals to be had took place on Cyber Monday, once the chaos of Black Friday had passed.
This year, with Black Friday 2020 set to take place online, it would be smart to get in early and keep an eye on the bargains as stock sells out fast. If you leave it until Cyber Monday to get the product you’ve been hoping for, you might find that it’s sold out by then. If you don’t find what you were looking for on Black Friday, then there’s always a new wave of sales to try the following Monday.