Best Cyber Monday baby deals 2021: today's top offers on Bugaboo, Cybex, Silver Cross and more
Independently picked and constantly updated, we highlight the very deals available now across a range of baby products including monitors, cribs, pushchairs, carriers, car seats and feeding must-haves
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the main sale events of the year as it spans such a huge range of brands and retailers. This year it falls on the 26th November (Black Friday) and the 29th November (Cyber Monday). Each year, there are countless products discounted across the board. For 2021, there has been lots of deals online so far as more people took to shopping from home over the pandemic. According to the ONS (Office for National Statistics), online purchases accounted for 37% of total retail sales in November last year compared to 21.6% the previous year.
- Quick jump to: Best Cyber Monday baby deals
To help you find the best Cyber Monday baby deals, the list of offers below will be consistently updated. Keep scrolling to find discounts on everything from baby changing bags and breast pumps to cots and baby carriers as retailers kick off their Cyber Monday sales. Check out the must-have Christmas toys 2021 to see if you can grab yourself a great deal on all the best toys this year. Keep checking this page, new deals will constantly be added, to try and find you the best deals on all the best, tested, and reviewed baby products.
Check out all the best Cyber Monday deals you can find across all baby essentials right now.
Retailers that have Cyber Monday sales:
- Amazon (Cyber Monday baby deals)
- Argos (50% off selected toys)
- Baby Mori (up to 50% off)
- Baby Planet (up to 70% off)
- Boots (up to 25% off baby products plus get 15% off if you spend £30 or more on baby items)
- Cosatto (up to 70% off)
- Currys (deals on baby products and general household appliances)
- Hamleys (up to 40% off)
- Happiest Baby (great deals, such as 40% off the award winning SNOO Smart Sleeper)
- Ickle Bubba (amazing deals on bundles)
- Kiddies Kingdom (up to 30% off)
- John Lewis (10% off Bugaboo products and deals across baby and nursery products)
- Mamas & Papas (up to 50% off)
- Modibodi (reusable nappies- Spend £65 and get 20% off with code: CYBER20 or spend £110 and get 30% off with code: CYBER30)
- Online4Baby (amazing offers across all baby products)
- Samuel Johnston
- shopDisney (buy one, get one 50% off on selected lines)
- The Entertainer (offers on toys)
- The Works (amazing offers such as 10 picture books for £10)
- Tower London (up to 70% off kids' shoes)
- TUI (save up to £200, minimum spend applies. Single parents can save up to £200 off their booking)
- Very (deals all across baby essentials and clothing)
Best Cyber Monday pushchair deals
Pushchairs can be a very expensive purchase and there are so many to choose from. There are a lot of factors to consider when buying a pushchair: how it folds and unfolds, the size of the basket underneath, wheels and tyres, single to double option, and the weight of the pushchair. All the pushchairs listed below have been tried and tested so be sure to check the review out to make sure the pushchair is right for you. read about the best pushchairs for new-born babies and check out MFM awards 2021 winners-pushchairs to find out more information on pushchairs and to see the best ones. These are the best Cyber Monday deals on some of our tired and tested pushchairs.
- Bugaboo Donkey 3 Duo carrycot and seat pushchair |
£1395£1255 (save £140 or 10%) (read MFM Bugaboo Donkey 3 review).
- Bugaboo Fox 2 carrycot and seat pushchair-Fresh White |
£995£746 (save £249 or 25%) (read MFM Bugaboo Fox 2 Pushchair review).
- Bugaboo Fox 2 carrycot and seat pushchair-Navy |
£1095£821 (save £274 or 25%) (read MFM Bugaboo Fox 2 Pushchair review).
- Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus seat and carrycot pushchair |
£675£607 (save £68 or 10%) (read MFM Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Pushchair review).
- Bugaboo Donkey 3 Duo carrycot and seat pushchair |
£1395£1255 (save £140 or 10%) (read MFM Bugaboo Donkey 3 review).
- iCandy Lime Lifestyle - Complete Bundle |
£830£675 (save £155 or 18%) (read MFM iCandy Lime review).
- Chicco Trolley Me Lightweight Stroller Pushchair from Birth |
£109£79 (save £30 or 28%)
- Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 All in One Travel System With Isofix Base |
£499£399 (save £100 or 20%) (read MFM Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 travel system review).
- Ickle Bubba Stomp V4 All in One Travel System With Isofix Base |
£599£479 (save £120 or 20%) (read MFM Ickle Bubba Stomp V4 review).
- iCandy Peach 2020 Essential Travel & Nursey Bundle (pushchair, car seat, highchair and crib) |
£1400£1049 (save £351 or 25%) (read MFM iCandy Peach 4 review).
- Silver Cross Pacific Autograph Travel System |
£1100£699 (save £401 or 36%) (read MFM Silver Cross Pacific Autograph Travel System review).
- Silver Cross Pioneer Light Essential Travel & Nursery Bundle (pushchair, car seat, highchair and crib) |
£1250£829 (save £421 or 33%) (read MFM Silver Cross Pioneer review).
- Cybex Gazelle S 7 Piece Bundle with Aton 5 Car Seat - Soho Grey |
£1,299.75£1,039.80 (save £259.95 or 20%) (read MFM Cybex Gazelle S pushchair review).
- Mamas & Papas Airo Travelling Light Bundle - Mint |
£497£299 (save £198 or 39%) (read MFM First Look: Mamas & Papas Airo compact city pushchair).
- Bugaboo Bee 5 Stroller |
£689£482.30 (save £206.70 or 30%) (read MFM Bugaboo Bee 5 Stroller review).
- Mothercare Journey Edit Pram and Pushchair - Midnight Black |
£350£262.50 (save £87.50 or 25%) (read the MFM Mothercare Journey Edit Pram and Pushchair review).
- Wow 2 Pram and Accessories Bundle On The Prowl |
£799.96£649.95 (save £150.01 or 20%) (read the MFM Cosatto Wow travel system review).
- Doona car seat/stroller |
£369£249 (save £120 or 32%) (read the MFM Doona review).
Best Cyber Monday car seat deals
There are all sorts of different car seats you can buy, we have found all the best Cyber Monday deals to make your decision that bit easier for you. Things to consider when buying a car seat are: the age of the child you are buying for, the type of installation you want, car compatibility, whether you will be using the care seat as part of a travel system. Also, to help you out, all the car seat deals below have been tested and reviewed. If you want more information on car seats check out the best baby car seats from birth and MFM awards winners - baby transport
- Joie i-Spin 360 i-Size Baby to Toddler Car Seat - Coal |
£320£280 (save £40 or 12%) (read MFM Joie i-Spin 360 car seat review).
- Cosatto All in All Rotate Group 0+123 Car Seat - Fika Forest |
£249.95£179.95 (save £70 or 28%)
- Britax Römer DUALFIX M i-SIZE - Cosmos Black |
£325£276.25 (save £48.75 or 15%) (read MFMBritax Römer Dualfix i-Size review).
- Cybex Sirona S2 i-Size 360° Rotating Car Seat - Deep Black |
£299.95£249.95 (save £50 or 16%) (read MFM Cybex Sirona S i-Size review).
- Solar Car Seat & Isofix Base |
£169£135 (save £34 or 20%) (read MFMIckle Bubba Solar 1/2/3 car seat review).
- Bugaboo Turtle Air by Nuna i-Size Car Seat, Grey |
£170.04£153.04 (save £17 or 10%) (read MFM Bugaboo Turtle Car Seat review).
- John Lewis & Partners Swivel Group 0+/1 Isofix Car Seat, Black |
£200£140 (save £60 oor 30%)
- Joie Stages Adjustable Baby to Child Car Seat - Coal |
£150£109 (save £41 or 27%) (read MFM Joie Stages review).
- Joie Trillo Car Seat Stage 2/3 - Ember |
£60£45 (save (£15 or 25%) (read MFM Joie Trillo review).
- BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size Car Seat |
£199£157.50 (save £41.50 or 21%) (read the MFM Be safe iZi Go Modular i-Size car seat review).
- Silver Cross Dream i-Size Car Seat |
£195£165 (save £30 or 15%) (read the MFM Silver Cross Dream review).
- Mothercare Madrid Combination Car Seat - Grey/Pink |
£100£75 (save £25 or 25%) (read the MFM Mothercare Madrid Combination Car Seat review).
Best Cyber Monday baby monitor deals
Whether you’re looking for video, movement monitoring, mobile connectivity or more, there are multiple products currently reduced to consider. When buying a baby monitor there are various things to look out for: its range, power supply (batteries or mains), camera and video quality, crying and movement alerts, features to soothe your baby, and ease of expansion if you have plans to use it for more than one baby. Read all about the best baby monitors to find out which tried and tested baby monitor is the best for you.
- Vtech Safe & Sound Baby Phone Light Show - White |
£89.95£24.95 (save £65 or 72%)
- Angelcare AC127 Wireless Baby Movement Monitor With Sound - White |
£169.95£64.95 (save £105 or 61%)
- Nanit Pro Baby Monitor & Wall Mount- White |
£299.99£224.99 (save £75 or 25%)
- Owlet Smart Sock V3 |
£279£249 (save £30 or 11%)
- Tommee Tippee Digital Video & Sensor Pad Baby Monitor |
£213.99£149.95 (save £64.04 or 30%)
- Angelcare AC327 Baby Movement Monitor with Video & Sound |
£199.99£159.99 (save £40 or 20%)
- Tommee Tippee Dreamee Video Baby Monitor - White |
£199.99£130 (save £69.99 or 34%)
- BT Grade B Digital Baby Monitor 450 Lightshow |
£41.99£14.98 (save £27.01 or 64%) (read MFM BT Audio Baby Monitor 450 review).
- Bluebell Smart Baby Monitor |
£299£229 (save £70 or 23%)
- Babymoov YOO-See 300m range Video Baby Monitor |
£109.99£89.99 (save £20 or 18%)
Best Cyber Monday cot and crib deals
Buying a cot for your baby can be a pricey business. Some of the things to consider when purchasing a cot are: the length of time you want to use it, how big it is, whether it comes with a mattress and if so, is it a good one? It is also important to look at if the cot comes with different base heights and to make sure it meets current safety standards. Read about the best costs and cot beds for babies to find out more before purchasing. Here are some of the best cots available for a reduced price now.
- Snuz SnuzKot 2pc Skandi Cot Bed & Maxi Air Cool Mattress - Grey |
£553.95£319.95 (save £234 or 42%) (won bronze in MFM Awards 2021 Winners – Sleeping and nursery products).
- 4Baby Sleigh Deluxe Cot Bed With Storage Drawer & Maxi Air Cool Mattress - White |
£548.85£219.95 (save £328.90 or 60%)
- 4Baby 3 in 1 Sleigh Cot Bed With Maxi Air Cool Mattress - White |
£389.95£199.95 (save £190 or 48%)
- SNOO Smart Sleeper Baby Cot |
£1145£687 (save £458 or 40%) (read MFM Happiest Baby Snoo Smart Sleeper review).
- Snuz SnuzPod4 Bedside Crib 3 in 1 With Mattress - Dusk Grey |
£199.95£159.95 (save £40 or 20%) (read MFM SnuzPod Bedside Crib review).
- Shnuggle Air Crib to Cot Bundle - Dove Grey |
£378.95£322 (save £56.95 or 15%) (read MFM Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib review).
- Bubba&Me Bedside Crib |
£139£119 (save £20 or 14%)
- SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed White |
£379£322 (save £57 or 15%) (won bronze in MFM Awards 2021 Winners – Sleeping and nursery products).
- Atlas Baby Cot Bed - Soft Oak |
£289£249 (save £40 or 13%)
- Obaby Grace Inspire Cot Bed - Little Prince |
£179.99£149.99 (save £30 or 16%)
- Obaby Grace Inspire Cot Bed - Little Princess|
£179.99£149.99 (save £30 or 16%)
- Chicco Next2Me Air Bedside Crib |
£189£119.95 (save £69.05 or 37%) (read MFM Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib review).
Best Cyber Monday bottles and baby feeding deals
Whether you are looking to buy bottles for your little one’s milk or baby food blenders for their journey into solids, there are plenty of options available. Have a look at the best weaning and feeding products for babies and toddlers to help you. These are the best deals around mealtime products seen so far.
- Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Complete Feeding Set |
£179.99£74.99 (save £105 or 58%)
- Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day & Night |
£135£104.95 (save £30.05 or 22%) (won gold in MFM Awards 2021 Winners – Breastfeeding and bottlefeeding products).
- Tommee Tippee Complete Feeding Kit Black |
£159.99£65 (save £94.99 or 59%)
- Tommee Tippee Advanced Steri-Dry Electric Steriliser and Dryer |
£89.99£47.99 (save £42 or 32%)
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottles |
£33.99£16 (save £17.99 or 53%) (read MFM Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle review)
- Tommee Tippee Food & Bottle Warmer - White |
£27.99£18.99 (save £9 or 32%)
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Starter Kit Slow Flow 0mths+ |
£31.99£15.99 (save £16 or 50%)
Best Cyber Monday baby carrier and slings deals
There are plenty of cleverly designed carrier options so you should be able to find one which is comfortable, stylish and practical for your needs. When looking for a baby carrier here are a few things you need to think about: choosing the right size and getting the right fit, carrying positions, and ease of cleaning. Check out the best baby carriers for more information. Here are the baby carriers on offer now.
- Cybex Platinum Yema Tie Baby Carrier - Denim / Manhattan Grey |
£149.95£34.95 (save £115 or 76%)
- Cybex Platinum Yema Click Baby Carrier - Denim / Manhattan Grey |
£149.95£40.95 (save £109 or 72%)
- Chicco ComfyFit Baby Carrier One size |
£50£27.50 (save £22.50 or 45%)
- BabyBjörn® Move Mesh Carrier - Anthracite |
£130£117 (save £13 or 10%) (read BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Move review).
- Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier - Star Dust |
£154.90£119.90 (save £35 or 22%) (read MFM Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier review).
- BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One |
£160£144 (save £16 or 10%) (read MFM BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One review).
- Jane Revolution Baby Carrier |
£79.99£49.95 (save £30 or 38%)
- Jane Cocoon Baby Carrier Sling |
£59.99£39.99 (save £20 or 33%)
Best Cyber Monday breast pump deals
Whether you're looking for a straight-forward style of pump or something a little more high tech, you can get it at a reduced price for Black Friday. Before buying a breast pump you need to decide whether you want manual or electric, and single or double. Read all about the best breast pumps to see which one is best for you and your needs.
- Elvie Curve Silicone Breast Pump |
£49.99£37.49 (save £12.50 or 25%)
- Elvie Double Electric Breast Pump |
£499£399 (save £100 or 20%) (read MFM Elvie Pump review).
- Medela Freestyle Flex 2-Phase Double Electric Breast Pump |
£349.99£262.49 (save £87.50 or 25%) (read MFM Medela Freestyle Flex 2-Phase Double Electric Breast Pump review).
- Tommee Tippee Made For Me Electric Breast Pump |
£135£79.95 (save £55.05 or 40%) (read MFM Tommee Tippee Made for Me Single Electic Breast Pump review).
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Pump Complete Breastfeeding Kit |
£159.99£120 (save £39.99 or 24%)
- Lansinoh Breast Pump 2-in-1 Double Electric Breast Pump |
£165£129.99 (save £35 or 21%) (read MFM Lansinoh 2-in-1 double electric breast pump review).
- Tommee Tippee Made for Me Single Manual Breast Pump - White & Purple |
£23.99£19.99 (save £4 or 16%)
- Medela Swing Flex Breast Pump |
£139.99£104.99 (save £35 or 25%) (read MFM Medela Swing Flex single breast pump review).
- Nuby Double Digital Electric Breast Pump |
£155£124 (save £31 or 20%) (read MFM Nuby Natural Touch Ultimate Double Digital Breast Pump review).
Best Cyber Monday changing bag deals
A good changing bag doesn’t always come cheap, but there are some offers available on a number of styles at the moment. You may want to choose a changing bag based on how it looks, but there are a few practical things to consider: how much room you need, how you want to carry it, storage compartments, and whether it includes a travel changing matt. See the best changing bags to find out more.
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro changing bag |
£99£59.40 (save £39.60 or 40%)
- Bambino Mio, baby & beyond change bag, navy blue |
£79.99£67.19 (save £12.80 or 16%)
- Spot Backpack Baby Changing Bag|
£90£45 (save £45 or 50%)
- Jane Mama Changing Bag + Diaper Bag |
£49.95£35 (save £14.95 or 30%)
Best Cyber Monday highchair deals
A high chair doesn't just have to be practical, you can buy stylish ones which will look great in you kitchen. However, there are some practicalities you need to consider before purchasing: age suitability, how much space it will take up, portability, ease of cleaning, whether it has a harness, and weight. Read all about the best highchairs for babies and toddlers to find out more. Find all the latest deals on highchairs below.
- MyBabiie Samantha Faiers Rose Gold Blush Tropical Premium Highchair |
£99.99£89.99 (save £10 or 10%)
- BabyLo Q Highchair |
£149.99£69.95 (save £80.04 or 53%)
- iCandy MiChair Highchair |
£260£249 (save £11 or 4%) (read MFM iCandy MiChair review).
- Maxi-Cosi Minla Highchair |
£179£149 (save £30 or 17%) (read MFM Maxi-Cosi Minla Highchair review).
- Hauck Alpha+ Wooden Height Adjustable Highchair |
£84.99£67.95 (save £17.04 or 25%) (read MFM Hauck Alpha highchair review).
- Cosatto Noodle Supa Highchair |
£124.95£112.34 (save £12.61 or 10%) (read MFM Cosatto Noodel Supa review).
- Joie Mimzy Snacker Highchair |
£60£49 (save £11 or 18%) (read MFM Joie Mimzy Smacker highchair review).
- Snax Highchair - Animal Alpha |
£85£65 (save £20 or 23%)
- Cosatto Noodle Supa Highchair 0+ Fika Forest |
£124.95£99.95 (save £25 or 20%)
Best Cyber Monday deals on household and kitchen appliances
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a great time to grab deals on household items you've been wanting for ages to buy, check out all the best deals for items ranging from coffee machines (which may be just what you need when your baby is keeping you up all night) to air fryers.
- TASSIMO by Bosch Style TAS1102GB Coffee Machine - Black |
£79.99£29.00 (save £50.99 or 63%)
- TEFAL Easy Fry Compact EY101827 Air Fryer - Black |
£83.99£39 (save £44.99 or 53%)
- BREVILLE Obliq VTT998 4-Slice Toaster - Lilac & Gold |
£79.99£37.99 (save £42 or 52%)
- SAGE 3X Bluicer SJB615SHY Juicer - Smoked Hickory |
£299£199 (save £100 or 33%) (read BBC Good Food Sage 3X Bluicer Pro review).
- KITCHENAID Artisan 5KSM125BMH Stand Mixer - Milkshake |
£499£399 (save £100 or 20%) (read BBC Good Food KitchenAid Artisian 5KSM125 review).
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
- Cyber Monday was traditionally the digital version of the largely in-store Black Friday event. It takes place the following Monday, which this year will be 29 November. Over recent years we haven't seen many new deals appear over this weekend, so you'll find many deals from Black Friday will role over into the week commencing Cyber Monday.
Will there be stock issues on baby products this Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Recently, in the news there has been talk about stock issues we could face this year. Therefore, starting your Christmas shopping early and taking advantage of the Black Friday deals, may not just save you money but may also mean not having to worry about the item you want going out of stock and your child being disappointed this Christmas. Read more about the the UK's stock issues.
How to get a good deal on Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday is a good opportunity to have a hunt for some great offers. However, it can be a chaotic environment which can easily begin to feel overwhelming.
Below are some tips to help you find the best deal on the day:
- Have an idea of the RRP in mind. Try to keep a rough understanding of how much the item would usually cost so you know whether or not you are looking at a good deal.
- Remember what you’re looking for. If you really want something particular, look for this first to prevent yourself being side-tracked by other, less relevant offers.
- Balance quality and savings. A cheap deal doesn't always mean it is going to be a good deal. You're not saving money if you're spending on something you won’t use.
- The latest models may not be discounted. While some new products could be reduced, brands often use sales to clear earlier models first.
Check our list of deals above.
We are continuously updating this selection with the best deals we can find, doing the hard work for you. There were some impressive discounts in 2020 on a range of products from brands such as Elvie, Maxi-Cosi, Chicco and more, so if the item you want is not discounted yet, do not worry, more items will be added as Black Friday gets closer. Here are some of the best deals from last year:
- £110 off Angelcare AC527 Baby Monitor from Mamas & Papas – £139.99
- £50 off Chicco Next 2 Me Air Bedside Crib from John Lewis – £139
- £35.75 off Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump from Boots – £211.65
- £46 off Maxi Cosi Minla highchair from Amazon – £132.95