We know how annoying it is to run out of battery on your phone when you’re out and about, so here are some top tips to help your battery last.
- Reduce screen brightness: The brighter the setting for the screen, the more battery it needs.
- Switch off bluetooth when you’re not using it.
- Switch off Wi-Fi if you don’t intend on using it for a while, as some phones automatically connect to any public network.
- Access email less often: The less often your phone checks for updates, the less battery it uses.
- Close apps: Multiple or ‘multitasking’ apps will shorten your phone’s battery life.
- Disable location-based services: Apps that use GPS are a big drain on your battery.