If your child loves bubbles, then you’ll definitely want to give this fun garden activity from TheDadLab a go!
By making a Bubble Tunnel using little more than a blow-up paddling pool and some washing up liquid, your child will literally be inside a giant bubble.
Yep, it’s just as messy as it sounds when it pops, but just as much fun ?
What you’ll need
- 2 litres of water
- 600 ml of washing-up liquid
- 1 tablespoon of glycerine
- A large container for mixing them in
- An inflatable paddling pool
- A hula hoop
Give yourself 30 mins to make this one. Also, the mixture needs to be prepared at least one day before the activity.
The activity can be done indoors or outdoors on a day with no wind.
How to make it
1. Mix the water and washing-up liquid.
2. Add the glycerine. Stir well and leave overnight
3. Make sure there is no wind outside and blow up the paddling pool. Pour in the bubble mixture.
4. Put in the hula hoop and ensure it is well wetted with the mixture.
5. By gently lifting the hoop, you should now be able to pull up giant cylinder-shaped bubbles
6. They are big enough to place a child inside… but it can get messy when they pop!
The bubbly result…
For more fun family activities, check out @TheDadLab‘s book – available now on Amazon!