Chicken and sweet potato mash
- Preparation and cooking time
- A little work
- Serves 3 - 4
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 50g Onion, finely chopped
- 300g Sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 125ml Very low salt chicken stock
- 100g Chicken breast, diced
- STEP 1
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion until soft.
- STEP 2
Add the chicken and cook until browned: about 5 minutes.
- STEP 3
Soften the sweet potato in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- STEP 4
Add the sweet potato to the chicken. Pour over the stock, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- STEP 5
Mash to the required consistency.