The sound of your crying baby can be the most distressing thing for new mums.
Here, we offer advice on knowing why your baby may be crying and how to soothe your little one, as well as tips from the experts to help dry those tears…
Why is my baby crying?
- Learn to read your baby’s cries – how trusting your instincts could be the best way to understand what’s wrong with your upset little one.
- Could colic be the reason why your baby is crying? – Read all the facts about colic and how you can tell if your baby is suffering from this common condition.
- How to know if your baby has reflux – this painful problem may be why you can’t soothe your baby’s tears.
Soothe your crying baby
- Strategies to soothe your baby – top techniques from the experts to help to calm your little one.
- What to do for your baby’s colic – when the tears are more serious, here’s how to help your baby settle.
- Dealing with teething pains? – see the best aids available to buy now
- What about if your baby’s struggling with a cold? – here’s everything you need to know
- Should you cuddle or leave her to cry? – We help you crack this new mum conundrum