- 50g butter
- 400g stewing lamb, cut into large chunks
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 2 whole carrot, peeled and chopped
- 20g plain flour
- 250ml very low salt lamb, chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 100g potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- The whole family can eat this dish, as long as you leave the seasoning to add at the table.
- You could use beef instead of lamb, if you prefer.
- It’s best to slice the potatoes by hand rather than using a food processor, which may do them too thinly.
Like this? Try these: