Mild vegetable korma
- Preparation and cooking time
- A little work
- Serves 4
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp Mild curry paste
- 1 Small piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 2tsp Dessicated coconut
- 250ml Water
- 1 Carrot, peeled and diced
- 60g Cauliflower, broken into small pieces
- 60g Green beans, finely chopped
- 2 Small potatoes, finely chopped
- A pinch of black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and cook for a couple of minutes until soft.
- STEP 2
Next add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and coconut. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- STEP 3
Add the water and vegetables, including the potatoes. Stir well.
- STEP 4
Put the lid on the pan and simmer for around 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have cooked through. Add a little water, if the curry is getting dry.
- STEP 5
Add black pepper to taste. Serve, with boiled rice.