Your baby not sleeping – or not sleeping safely – is one of the biggest fears of new mums. To ease any concerns, we have solutions to your sleep problems and common baby bedtime routine queries, so simply read on…
Advice for common baby sleep problems
- When your baby’s waking too early – how to get your baby sleeping longer, and what to do when she does wake too early.
- When your older baby keeps waking up hungry – what to do when your weaning baby is waking too often for night feeds.
When your baby suddenly has trouble settling at night – what to do when your baby, who used to be able to settle herself to sleep, now has troubles settling.
- How to cope with a disrupted baby sleep routine – what to do if your baby’s bedtime routine is being disrupted.
Getting your baby to sleep – different methods to try
- Getting your baby into a sleep routine – why a routine may suit you, and how to establish one that works for you and your baby.
Pick up, put down method of getting your baby to sleep – what this settling technique involves, how to do it, plus any pros and cons.
Using a pre-sleep routine to get your baby to sleep – what this settling technique involves, how to do it, plus any pros and cons.
Safe sleep for your baby – the essentials
Safe sleeping guidelines for your baby – need-to-know sleeping advice for putting your baby to bed safely, to reduce the risk of cot death.
How to keep your baby sleeping safely in hot weather – how to make sure your baby is sleeping safely and comfortably in warmer weather.
Baby sleep basics
- How much sleep your baby needs – a guide to how much sleep your baby needs, during the night and for naps, at each age and stage.