Is your partner a great dad? Babyexpert.com has teamed up with Tomy to reward the UK’s most devoted dad, who loves to bond with his baby and gets involved in all aspects of parenting, from nappy changing to walks in the park.
Who can enter? Any dad who has had a new baby in the last 12 months – whether he’s a first-time father or it’s second-time around. It’s easy – you can submit an entry on his behalf, or he can enter himself. Whether your partner made it to the delivery ward against the odds, put his career on hold to stay at home and bring up your baby, or simply loves being out and about with your little one close up and snug in the carrier, we want to hear from your story.
The fantastic prize includes:
- A luxury weekend break for you, your partner and your baby at a Mr & Mrs Smith hotel of your choice, worth up to £600, with £300 spending money.
- The stylish Tomy Freestyle All Seasons Baby Carrier, £54.99 (above), for parents who enjoy getting out and about while keeping their baby close and secure.
- £50 worth of Tomy’s pre-school toys.
How to enter:
CLICK HERE to enter online via the Tomy website.
Lighten the load! Tomy’s Freestyle range features the most back-friendly carriers available, which have been developed with chiropractors. The range includes the Classic Carrier, £27.99; the Premier Carrier, £39.99, now available in red/black design; and the Premier Detachable Carrier, £49.99. A new All Seasons carrier with breathable fabric and an all-weather cover (shown above) is available from May 2009, £54.99. Visit www.tomy.co.uk for more information.
What happens next?
- All entries need to arrive by 15 March 2009. Eight regional finalists will then be selected by our judging panel and will feature in the May issue of Prima Baby magazine.
- You, your friends and your family can then vote for your favourite dad from the selection of finalists.
- Do get involved – it’s YOU who gets to choose the winner! Our winning dad will feature in the July issue of Prima Baby.
Terms and conditions
- The winning dad must be prepared to take part in any associated publicity, including photo shoots and interviews with the media.
- You can only vote once in the competition
- Anyone found to be abusing the online voting system will be immediately disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final.
For Tomy’s data protection policy, see www.tomy.co.uk/security-privacy.