- 1 cooked chicken breast (or 1 raw chicken breast, juice of half an orange and 1 tsp cumin seeds)
- 180g buckwheat (raw or toasted)
- Juice of 1 orange
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 carrots
- 1 orange broken into segments
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 tsp cumin seeds – more to taste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds – more to taste
- Small handful of sunflower seeds
- Small handful of hemp seeds
- 4 tbsps olive oil / hemp oil
- Juice of ½ lemon – more to taste
- This salad is perfectly balanced and can be served on its own as a complete meal.
- Adjust the dressing according to taste, add extra spice or orange juice, depending on what you like.
- This is a great salad for babies to get their fingers into as there are lots of different textures for them to discover with their fingers and mouth.
Like this? Try these: