- 1 sweet apple – peeled, cored, cubed
- 1 ripe pear – peeled, cored, cubed
- 1 banana – peeled, sliced
- 2 tbsp plain unsweetened yogurt
- 150ml (5fl oz) of whole milk
- 1⁄4 tsp minced ginger
- 1⁄4 tsp minced garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- 1 x 100g (31⁄2oz) white fish fillet (skinless, boneless) – cut into 1” chunks
- This curry is protein-rich and packed with fruity SuperFood goodness of the apple, pear and banana.
- These fruits are antioxidant and high in fibre, keeping little bowels healthy by preventing constipation.
Like this? Try these: